Monday, April 18, 2011

"Happy spring" with flowers.

Hello everyone, this is a card I made for a friends 70th birthday. She lives in England so it is spring time were she lives at the moment. She also loves flowers so I figured that she would love on e of my favorite images that has a girl, called Lili with flowers and a bunny. I used my new sew easy gadget for the first time, using pink bubble gum floss. I made this card using the midnight madness challenge sketch.

This is a close up view of my card. You can see the awesome spica pen used on the letters etc and that I have made the image and it's background 3D.

The challenges that I have entered my creatios in are:

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 147 - All Creatures Great and Small
Inky Impressions Challenge - flowers

This is midnight madness sketch.

Thank you for reading my blog post, bye for now from Rosanna. :)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rosanna, love the bright colours you have used, beautiful colouring and great stitching too! Love MumX:) p.s. thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Flower Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rosanna! This is soooo cute! Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love the stiching. LindaS/"prisciallastyles" DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Rosanna!! This is soooo very sweet!! Your coloring is amazing and your design looks gorgeous hun!! What a beautiful job you did with this Inky stamp!! I see who your mum is and where you get your talent from!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Inky Impressions Challenge and hope to see more of your creations!! P.S. I'm following you now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh what a gorgeous Spring Card Rosanna, I'm sure your friend will LOVE it! I love your bow, it is just adorable! Glad to see you getting some crafting done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Rosanna, Lili looks beautiful with her Spring garland and her bunny is very cute. I love the stitching around the image it really focuses the eye on Lili. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet card! You have done a really good job with the sketch. I am sure your friend will love it !

    love Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rosanna how talented are you your cards are wonderful.I used to have loads of animals when I was young too (a long time ago lol) rabbits hamsters budgies dog now I just have a bug daft German Shepherd called Jasper and a little old cat called Charley. But as I said I think your cards are wonderful and your colouring is spot on kepp up the great work and yes do as your mom says make sure you get you school work and that done first
    Take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete